Tuesday, October 27, 2009

An Incomplete Visit

This is bad. I've been missing 2 days of contempt classes already.
And here i am in the school library, after an incomplete visit.
To where then? Back to the foundation memory.

-I took the lift at block G.-
-A wave of nostalgia gushed.-
-I miss my foundation days.-


Hoping to relish the "good,old days", i skipped my way to the G studios.

G202's door had been ajar.
It reminded me of the mornings i would pass the studio in a flash to get to G201 on time for class; the rare mornings where i am early and can afford to steal a glance into the studio where the seniors(now alumni) warmed themselves up for Albert Laoshi's (insert-whatever-vocabulary-you-interpret-his-classes-as-here).
but no, it was an incomplete visit. No seniors. No Albert Laoshi..

G201's door was closed. (tight close)
My visit is incomplete. i could not get in... =/
On the door was the studio schedule. Friendly and familiar names printed on it. Dearest Elizabeth Thng and Lovely Peishan. I missed their classes.
Again, the visit is incomplete. I would not be able to take their classes. Not with the original pack of 4 musketeers(u-3-know-who-u-r.)

BLK C, Level 2 washroom.
"So what if there's only cold water, as least I am clean!"
A pang of sadness washed over me. i missed the days we all screamed as we bathe in the inhumanly cold water. i missed the times of urges and encouragements we gave each other. i missed the endless gossips we had.
and... it had all taken place right there. in the very toilet i am in.
An incompleted visit it is without the screams, laughters and most importantly, the company.

***
I don't know about the people who might be reading this.
but as i was typing and 'reminiscing', it brought tears to my eyes.
are u beginning to water to? or feel like? pls dont.
or u will look like an idiot like me. crying in front of the computer and in the school library coupled with a bunch of curious but offensive stares.

to elibird: U Know We Love You, We(SG) always will.



this pictures is a great example of an incomplete visit. notice the length of our hair.it's now either longer or shorter. and we definitely looked YOUNGER..
=p

YOUTH is something that cannot be brought back,(physique-cally).

No comments:

Post a Comment